Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, January 27, 2013

no title

I have so hard days with myself lately... and I've considering the option to share my thoughts with you. I don't care to be exposed. I really don't. I think it's one of the reasons blogging is for. To share your life. Not only the good days, but the bad ones too.
I just broke up with my boyfriend, Edo. Maybe some of you that read my blog know how much I've loved him and how big part he took in my life. And he still does. At least I want him to... But I know that in order to move on we need to keep our distance, because it is the only way to get over each other. But I honestly can't imagine life without him. He is my happiness, my thoughts, my memories, my balance, my laughter, my smile, he was my all life for the past year. I was literally blind by my love to him. But I was the one to end it. And I am not sure if it was the right decision - because that way I will lose him completely. I am afraid to take the chance and move on. I don't have other life. I don't know how it feels not to be loved by him...